A better way to pay
Annual Insurance due? We can help.
Do you rely on a bank loan, overdraft or credit card to pay for your annual Insurance premium? When choosing a payment method, you should consider the longer term benefits and costs including: cash flow, administration and ease of setup.
Prasidium works closely with our Premium Funding providers to offer you a fast, cost effective andsimple application process to suit the needs of your business.
Benefits to you include:
- Smooth cash flow
- No lump sum payments
- Simple acceptance process*
- Retain capital to grow your business
- Flatten cash flow to protect against fluctuating income
- Spread the cost over the course of your insurance
- Flexible payment terms
- Preserve your current lines of credit
- Interest costs may potentially be tax deductible^
- Protect against changing interest rates with a fixed rate
- Direct debit your instalments automatically
^Credit criteria apply and all premium funding applications are subject to the funding provider’s due diligence process.
Policy Terms, Conditions and Exclusions apply. Unless you have been told otherwise, our advice to you will be of a general nature only and will not take into account your personal needs, objectives or financial situation.